Responsible for driving the generation of sales leads and health plan awareness by contributing to, executing and monitoring strategic plans which include community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars,
outreach activities, and public relations programs.
- Develops and maintains a favorable relationship with the surrounding community organizations
- Interacts with the assigned groups and individuals to foster corporate visibility and to create a positive image of the company
- Collects, analyzes and reports data on current and prospective membership. Contributes to the development of short and long-term strategies and targeted initiatives for community engagement and lead generation in their assigned geography
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plan’s sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan’s presence in the community
- Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events
- Delivers individual or group presentations to potential members
- 3‐5 years of experience with Medicare/Medicare Advantage
- 3‐5 years of experience in event planning and community
development building key contacts.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Licensing as required by state
- Demonstrated relationship management skills; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously
- Strong organization skills, creativity and member focused approach
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.