The Dedicated Senior Account Manager works with the Account Executive to maintain high service standards to grow & retain membership for a large National Account customer. The Senior Accounts manager will partner to support cross sale growth and will directly achieve retention targets & customer satisfaction levels aligned to Aetna’s products and services purchased by the National Account plan sponsor.
• 3 - 5 years experience delivering similar products and services via health plans or consulting / brokerage, to large National Accounts sized employers (more than 5,000 employees) and their employee benefit plans.
• Achieves retention targets and high customer satisfaction levels.
• Development of strong relationships and execution of processes and workflows that effectively meet customer and Plan Sponsor needs.
• Develops and executes customer product/plan administration.
• Meets with customers at least monthly to discuss service levels and expectations, share process improvements, discuss operation of plans, identify gaps in service levels, determine root causes and develop solutions.
• Identifies customer specific service issues, identifies solutions and leads resolution of issues working with other areas to implement
• Responds to customer’s requests for miscellaneous reporting, claim analysis, plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications.
• Executes tactical components of the account team’s business plan for each customer.
• Demonstrates proactive ability to diagnose and fix root cause drivers of service problems.
• Supports all plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting, and open enrollment strategy by working proactively with support areas
• Develops and manages service plans in the most proactive and strategic manner possible, and finds new and innovative ways to show customers the value of the products and services they have purchased from Aetna.
• Proactively identifies potential service issues and takes steps to resolve those service issues that arise.
• May lead and mentor account managers to resolve simple and complex issues and develop solutions proactively.
• Educates and provides presentations to customers on Aetna specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• 5 -10+ years’ service, sales and/or account management experience in employer sponsored benefit products with a health plan(s), consulting, brokerage(s), or employer(s). Proven track record of maintaining customer accounts through exceptional service. Must be detail oriented & able to multi-task.
• Insurance license for Life and Health Producer in residence state required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.