FT 2nd Shift 3:30pm - 12:00am(Overtime as needed)
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all associated operational equipment. Responsibilities also include knowledge in: preventative maintenance procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, work request documentation, spare parts procurement, and inventory control.
• Fork truck repair, snow removal, custodial duties and PIT battery changes.
• Construction/repair employing AC/DC arc, Mig/Tig and gas welding.
• Greet vendors/contractors at Lobby areas and escort to Facility Services shop or location where services are to be performed.
• Prior to completion of each shift, ensure all shop tools are properly stored and the shop cleaned.
• Complete and submit daily worksheet and work orders, describing tasks/work performed.
• Follow appropriate guidelines in the procurement of all spare parts and tools used in the repair of existing equipment.
• Comply with the inventory control procedures in the reordering of spare parts when stock is at the minimum level.
• Insure all blueprints, equipment manuals, and other documentation are kept current and safeguarded for the Facility Services Library.
• Ability to cross-train and perform to standard in various functions as required by Management.
Previous maintenance experience required
• Perform all tasks in accordance to all OSHA and Facility guidelines.
• Maintain and repair all mechanical aspects of fixed material handling conveying and distribution processing equipment.
• Maintain and repair all peripheral equipment and supporting devices associated with fixed conveying and distribution processing equipment.
• Diagnose and correct equipment malfunctions and failures in a timely and effective manner.
• Ensure optimum equipment performance through maintenance, repair, and preventive maintenance tasks that are in accordance to the original manufacture’s (OEM) specifications and guidelines or appropriate facsimile thereof; unless otherwise specified by management.
• Maintain accuracy and appropriate inventory levels for all associated equipment spare parts, hardware, and specialty tools.
• Read, comprehend, and interpret technical reference manuals, blueprints, wiring diagrams, electrical/pneumatic schematics, and ladder logic diagrams.
• Perform other duties as required by Supervision/Management.
• Overtime demands- seasonal and heavy promotional times require overtime regularly, up to and including weekends
GED or High school Diploma
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.