Under general supervision, the position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to a department or group of professionals. Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information. Duties may include normal administrative activities such as:
• Word processing
• Scheduling appointments, etc.
• Exercise considerable discretion and independent judgment
• Analyzing complex information requests
• Creates and distributes professional correspondence to leaders, stores, colleagues, customers and business partners. Retrieves, analyzes, organizes and distributes operational reporting.
• Maintains calendars and schedules meetings and other appointments.
• Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems for business documents.
• Answers telephones and relays messages.
• Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
• Participates in general office tasks and upkeep along with peers (processing U.S. Mail, greeting visitors, general organization and cleaning, etc.).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the store and field teams
· Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software including proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel
· Excellent organization skills; knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures such as filing and record keeping
· Excellent time management skills; ability to adapt to changing time lines and to handle multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve team goals
· No performance counseling documentation within the last 12 months
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· General knowledge of FS and RX Operations
· Ability to analyze reporting and report deficiencies
· Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.