Joint Venture Center of Excellence is a fast-paced, high growth division of Aetna. The department builds partnerships with provider organizations through innovative insurance reimbursement models and redesigned care delivery programs and technology solutions focused on population health management. We are redefining how payers and providers work together and achieving the triple aims of improved patient experience, improved quality of care, and lower cost of care per capita. This position requires project management, communication, writing, strategy, and critical thinking skills. The Sr Mgr, Marketing Communication is responsible for supporting our business strategy
This role will work closely with both technical, business-oriented project team members and interact frequently across multiple areas of the business. This role will work in a highly collaborative way to ensure that deliverables and due dates are met, according to the business objectives specified for each project. . Key activities include:
• Develops and implements JV member marketing strategy and tactical operating plan
• Implements member marketing initiatives to support JV business objectives and goals
• Responsible for leading strategic recommendations and execution related to member product launches, communications & asset development
• Supports integrated planning and Omni-channel member campaigns that result in consistent JV brand experiences
• Develops customized proof points aligned to JV member collateral
• Represents JV scope of business in cross-functional JV and Enterprise teams
• Acts as project manager and uses marketing and sales support skills to advise and complete asset development and implement sales initiatives
• Works with external agencies & vendors
• Ability to apply creative and strategic writing skills to align business strategy and vision for JV member communications
• Ensures that materials are compliant with each JV brand standards
• Responsible for maintenance of HighSpot member collateral
• Participates and supports market sales strategies to optimize sales, member retention and earnings
• Responsible for JV Sales Activity & Membership Reporting, JV Performance Metrics, JV Disruption and JV Migration and Ad Hoc reporting (i.e., JV Addressable market, etc.)
• 5 - 10 years managed care / health insurance industry experience.
• Works well under pressure of deadlines
• Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations
• Medicare/Medicaid product knowledge preferred but not required
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Demonstrate high levels of teamwork and accountability
• Takes ownership and initiative for problem solving
• Provides feedback to influence product positioning and proof points to ensure differentiation in the market.
• Project management experience.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills.
Medicare/Medicaid product knowledge preferred but not required
Bachelors OR equivalent experience
Masters degree preferred, but not required.
PMP Appropriate licensure or certification by discipline preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.