The Senior Account Manager creates collaborative partnerships with sales to develop a comprehensive growth strategy for assigned book of business that is aligned with customer’s objectives, financial position and employee benefit strategy while providing cross-sell opportunities and profitable revenue and growth to Aetna.
- Executes tactical components of the account team’s business plan for each customer. Demonstrates proactive ability to diagnose and fix root cause drivers of service problems.
- Develops and manages service plans in the most proactive and strategic manner possible, and finds new and innovate ways to show customers the value of the products and services they have purchased.
- Proactively identifies potential service issues and takes steps to resolve those service issues that arise.
- May lead and mentor account managers to resolve simple and complex issues and develop solutions proactively.
- Takes the lead on management of the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, with full responsibility for ensuring a smooth installation that will be a building block to gaining the trust of key client personnel.
- Educates customer on Aetna specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics (e.g., HIPAA, health disparities).
- Strong ability to develop and nurture relationships with key stake holders
- Knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency with desktop software applications such as e-mail, Word
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Supports a positive team environment
- Maintains quality goals and production
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with clients and business partners, both internal and external, to develop and deploy long term business partnerships
- Understanding of commercial insurance products, including rate development and sales process
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- MN Life & Health License
High School Diploma; 4 year degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.