Come Join CVS Health Digital!
CVS Health Digital is looking for DevSecOps Engineer with a strong passion to automate all the things and have fun doing it. In this role, you’ll be working closely with several other engineering groups to help them deliver amazing product experiences to market faster, while keeping quality, security, and compliance in mind. Iterating on highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure and tools that the business relies on 24/7 is what drives us every day.
Our team is small and nimble, with a culture focused on moving the needle forward through collaborative development, constant learning, and having a great attitude working on and with complex systems. The developer experience is baked into our DNA, and everything we do is in service to our internal end-users and our external customers.
Being at the forefront of the DevSecOps movement here at CVS Health Digital, we’re paving the way for the organization to step out of their comfort zone, cross-pollinate their skills, and have an open mind about what it means to be people first and technology second.
Come join us as we reshape the future of healthcare!
• 3+ years with a proven track record of providing self-service to engineers through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and cloud automation principles.
• 3+ years with experience creating tools and processes to automate end-to-end development pipelines, from inception to production, via CI/CD best practices.
• 1 + years of experience with Container & Kubernetes
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Understanding of security best practices and Open Policy Agent
• Strong understanding of application and platform developer needs and experiences.
• Experience working in an environment using Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe agile frameworks.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Provisioning cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP) using infrastructure as code (Terraform)
• Creating pipelines and automation to deploy Dockerized applications onto Kubernetes clusters
• Authoring securities policies governing infrastructure
• Consulting with engineering teams to help them leverage our platform and tools on which to run their applications
• Developing, deploying, and maintaining tools built from the ground up in support of self-service, quality, security, and compliance initiatives.
• Collaborating with product, architecture, and engineering groups to build a self-service healthcare platform that streamlines application developer productivity and throughput
• Solving new problems with modern technologies.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.