Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
2nd Shift Loader / Freight Handler (2101727BR)
Mon - Fri 3pm - 11pm
Perform various duties to check orders and load store merchandise onto trailer and remove and palletize store returns, empty trays, and other materials from returning trailers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Ability to operate and be certified as an operator of motorized material handling equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have a high degree of accuracy
- Normal eyesight (natural or corrected)
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime
- Previous warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.