Client Services Team Lead (31025159)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Diagnostic testing is a compass, providing information that helps in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a range of health conditions.
Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools give you accurate, timely information to better manage your health. We’re empowering smarter medical and economic decision making to help transform the way people manage their health at all stages of life. Every day, more than 10 million tests are run on Abbott’s diagnostics instruments, providing lab results for millions of people.
Our eScreen location in Richmond, VA currently has an opportunity for a Client Services Team Lead under the Toxicology division. The Client Services Team Lead plays a critical role in shaping Abbott Rapid Diagnostics’ image with its customers, vendors, and business partners. Abbott RDX imparts the importance of that role, by selecting Client Services Team Leads who are committed to knowledgeable, responsive, helpful, and courteous interactions with every caller.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Monitor and report on progress of all Client Services agents’ performance
- May be called upon for everyday supervision and guidance of departmental employees
- May be called on to sit in on reviews and disciplinary meetings
- Answer telephone and email inquiries or escalations
- Maintain appropriate client follow-up
- Identify, document, and resolve problems
- Escalate issues from the Client Services Staff
- Inform Client Services Supervisor of issues regarding systems utilized in workflow
- Make recommendations for improved processes or procedures within Client Services
- Demonstrate drive to provide outstanding customer service with clear verbal and written communications
- Flexibility to operate in several systems or platforms and balance tasks throughout the work day
- Ability to multitask in handling customers on various reporting platforms
- Fostering a customer service culture that strives for 100% customer satisfaction
- Strong computer skills on various computer systems Review and revise the necessary Client Services policies and procedures related to the servicing of our clients
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Punctuality and attendance
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule (shifts run from 8 am EST through 8 pm EST)
- Other tasks may be assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- A high school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-disciplined and self-sufficient
- +3 years of Customer Service experience
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Call center experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Worked in a metrics-driven environment
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives, and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness, and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and a history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.