Sr Lab Assistant (2227933)
The work you'll do is challenging. The lives you touch will be rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. At Labcorp, you'll discover many ways to make a difference. From the people across the nation your work affects, to your co-workers you see each day, your role is essential to everyone.
LabCorp seeking a Sr Lab Assistant in the Referrals Department to join our team in Seattle, WA.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 2:00am - 10:30am
Location: 550 17th Ave; Seattle, WA
- Perform with proficiency all routine, standard analyses in assigned areas, understanding techniques, principles, quality control, theory, and instrumentation.
- Recognize, troubleshoot and initiate corrective action for most routine problems in a timely fashion.
- Carry out supervisor's directives.
- Act in the best interests of patient care and LabCorp.
- Prepares and sends specimens and test requests to proper LabCorp or contracted reference laboratories for testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college science helpful.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to deal effectively with co-workers, clients, and hospital staff.
- A willingness to work in fast paced, high volume laboratory. Data entry skills are necessary.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.