Senior Finance Manager, US Commercial Immunology (R1558729-en-us-1)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Senior Finance Manager, US Commercial Immunology
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology, and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry. Each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Senior Finance Manger will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis for the launch brand, Zeposia. Partnering closely with the brand team, this position will provide support for strategic resource decisions while executing financial reporting, analytics, and the development of financial plans. This role can be based in either Summit or Princeton, NJ. For the Princeton location, one day a week in the Summit office is expected.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Manage the sales performance and P&L reporting, strategic investment allocations, operating expense budgets and forecasts for the brand
- Lead the financial month close, variance analysis, management reporting, and presentation of key insights to business leads
- Orchestrate the end-to-end operating expense budgeting/forecasting cycles, timelines, analysis, and presentations
- Build strong financial partnerships across the marketing and matrix teams with financial guidance, financial reviews, risk assessments, and strategic investment allocations
- Proactively identify, recommend, and lead improvements in financial analysis, reporting and processes
- Evaluate and analyze key business metrics, financial results, and advise management of financial trends, risks, and opportunities
- Ensure relevant accounting procedures and controls are in place and all requirements for US GAAP are fulfilled
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, CPA and/or MBA in finance preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience in finance roles preferred
- Advanced analytical skills including financial modeling in Excel, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly explain financial information to a variety of audiences
- Strong business partnering skills and experience working in a complex matrix organization
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment often with aggressive deadlines, multiple deliverables, and quick turnarounds
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and financial system (SAP, Hyperion, RPM) skills
- Highest level of integrity, work ethic and financial stewardship
Summit – NJ; PPK - NJ - US
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to . Visit[Register to View] target="_blank"> [Register to View] to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.