Sr. Operations Manager (2227733)
The jobholder leads multiple Operations teams at PMD. Responsible for OR rooms and technical staff in regard to Scheduling, prep, inventory, and other necessities of running the operation.
This span of control includes overall management and coordination of the performance of work carried out within Operations so as to provide an efficient, high-quality service to both internal and external clients.
The job holder must ensure all work is performed in compliance with local regulations. This includes GLP and Health and Safety.
- Assigns resources (personnel, space and equipment) as needed to meet budget expectations.
- Implements appropriate affirmative action, salary administration and staff communication programs within the department.
- Determines and establishes department organizational structure and supervisory relationships.
- Initiates, plans, and implements staff development programs including training. Develops departmental capabilities and resources both present and future needs.
- Where applicable, standardization of processes and SOP execution
- Develops an operational plan that drives improvement efforts for the functional areas in quality, delivery and competitiveness. Implements the necessary strategies to affect the operational plan.
- Through effective metrics, monitors progress toward meeting departmental goals and objectives, and takes required corrective action when required.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies that build internal capabilities and capacity in support of client deliverables and cost effective resource utilization. This includes all scheduling efforts for people, rooms and clients.
- Support client activities in research areas critical to the department
- Liaise with Study Directors, Animal Care & Welfare, and Vets and other support groups to determine requirements from the Department for the support of each study.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.