It's a new day in healthcare. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
The Attain app is a first-of-its-kind health experience. The program combines users’ health history with their wearable device activity and offers personalized activity goals, healthy actions and motivating rewards. The result is a highly engaging program, with frequent and persistent daily usage rivaling that of popular consumer applications, yielding proven medical cost savings and healthy outcomes.
This role will partner with customer service, finance, engineering, data science, clinical, product and design experts across the company to develop engaging user experience and improve health outcomes.
• Participate in strategic conversations regarding high-level product roadmap
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to define tactical roadmap
• Own and prioritize product capabilities and features to align with business priorities
• Drive technical design discussions, understand technical dependencies and communicate requirements to engineering
• Write detailed feature requirements and user stories
• Work closely with engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevant features
• Train and communicate product features and value to internal and external partners
• Add new value to a strong Product culture of continuous development and rapid testing and learning
• Stay on top of all relevant healthcare and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings
• 5+ years of experience with healthcare, consumer-facing, web or mobile products
•2+ years of experience in software product management role or other roles that require frequent cross-functional collaboration
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Customer obsessed, strong user empathy and keen advocate of user experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to articulate and make trade-off decisions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
• Great team player with strong personal accountability
• Background with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or other software development methodologies
• Understanding of API, relational or other databases, big data
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.