CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As a Senior UX Researcher at CVS Health you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matched by your desire to deliver great user experiences.
In this role, you will work closely with colleagues across the Digital organization to research and design best-in-class experiences across multiple channels and platforms, including web, mobile web, and mobile app. The ideal candidate will have significant work history orchestrating and conducting a wide range of usability and user research methodologies across omni-channel experiences.
- Oversee design and administration of usability studies on a wide range of web-sites and mobile apps with consideration for at home/office, on-the-go and in-store experiences and how they interrelate.
- Attend intake meetings with a variety of stakeholders and help guide discussions surrounding appropriate UX research methods to achieve business and design goals.
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers across generative, evaluative & product research phases, including lab usability studies, remote-unmoderated and moderated studies, and others as appropriate
- Oversee all phases of usability study preparation including screening criteria and test script development
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to a variety of internal stakeholders including senior management and executives
-Translate user research findings into strategic and tactical recommendations
- Collaborate with UX managers and UX directors to ensure alignment across portfolios and define UX strategy.
-Provide usability session moderation training and feedback for UX designers assigned to agile product teams
- Evangelize and educate about user experience research throughout the organization
- Partner with other internal research functions (e.g. Marketing Research) to identify appropriate mix of research methods to determine future directions for our websites and mobile apps
- Partner with UX managers and UX Directors on prioritizing research needs and executing research within accelerated project timelines and agile development cycles.
- Help maintain and grow knowledge repository
- Solicit vendor services and quotes when appropriate and provide internal cost estimates on research requests
5+ years of experience in UX Research
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
-Responsive web and native app experience
-Experience working in an Agile environment
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.