Specialist Clinical Supply Chain - Remote Opportunity (R-145281)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Specialist Clinical Supply ChainLive
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this pivotal role, you will act as the business process owner for clinical SAP solutions in support of the clinical Order to Cash (OTC) functionality and the implementation of new functionality supporting projects and process improvement.Position responsibilities include:
- Interpret customers’ needs to identify potential opportunities for improvements. Generate Business Requirements (BRD) documents to initiate enhancements per the intake process.
- Act as business process lead and change owner to support continuous improvement initiatives such as Logistics Service Provider Integration, Investigator Sponsored Study electronic ordering, Carton Calculation, and new shipper implementation.
- Support and/or lead enhancements. Develop project landmarks, adhere to timelines, use project management tools such as Smartsheet, communicate issues, ensure issue resolution, and ensure change management for business end-users.
- Act as a primary tester for system enhancements and upgrades, which includes script authoring/approval, data preparation, test process, and defect resolution test approval.
- Monitor iDoc failures and resolve the root cause of issues. Work with business and/or IS team to implement corrective actions.
- Address technical incidents with end-users by applying both internal resources and outside organizations such as External Trial Operations (ETO).
- Partner with IS to assist with the resolution of technical incidents using the Integrated Service Management (ISM) application. Point of contact for application issues, incidents, and troubleshooting. Handle timely closure of incidents.
- Business Owner of Clinical Staging Tables
- Business Owner for Configuration Items on middleware used for clinical customization
- Role owner for SAP clinical roles. Document owner for business requirements for SAP system and SOPs.
- Maintain training materials and training data in lower environments and perform instructor lead training in SAP.
- Business owner for Cyber-resiliency readiness for clinical finished product.
- Responsible for routine reporting for customers, i.e. Sunshine Act
- Develop and maintain area performance metrics data. Deliver regular progress updates in a clear and concise manner.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The supply chain professional we seek is diligent with these qualifications.
- Doctorate degree OR
- Master’s degree and 2 years of SAP or IS system experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of SAP or IS system experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of SAP or IS system experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of SAP or IS system experience
- Experience with SAP Order to Cash functionality
- Experience with SAP Plan to Stock functionality
- Experience with Staging Tables
- Experience with Clinical Investigational Product
- Experience with SAP Security
- Experience with Electronic Trial Operator systems and interfaces
- Experience with Logistics Service provider systems and interfaces
- Experience with data acquisition tools, such as Spotfire
- Experience with IS management tools, such as ISM
- Experience with computerized system validation testing
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Quality systems and processes such as Change Control and Deviations
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan—comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits—with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.[Register to View]
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.