Sales Capability Trainer Oral Health Care (m/f/d) DACH (503623-gsknch)
Sales Capability Trainer Oral Healthcare (m/f/d) DACH
This is a fixed term contract until March 2023
To ensure Sales Capabilities are at an industry leading level within the DACH region via selling skills and product knowledge. Working with the Sales Leaders, Sales Teams, Field Sales and Detailing teams across the markets to partner with them to become best in class in OTC & OHC Detailing and Selling.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following
- Set-up yearly training plan for area OHC & OTC capability with a focus on the key initiatives by brand
- Agree with Field Force lead the key skill development needs for the year and develop a training program across the field force
- Conduct regular co-drives to coach and develop in selling and product skills along with identifying new development gaps and opportunities via Field Team Feedback and Direct HCP feedback and interaction observation
- Ability to develop and deliver trainings to various levels of complexity/depth i.e. Sales Representatives/Key Account Manager/Pharmacy Trainers ensuring fit for purpose content
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to analyse and align on the output from annual Myskills assessments and agree on differentiated development plans as needed.
- Develops and conducts Brand & Science Trainings for Sales & Marketing across established portfolio
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Graduate university level education – preferably in scientific/ business-related disciplines.
- Experience in working with sales teams
- Exceptional science knowledge & influencing skills
- Exceptional coaching and training ability with preference for Training qualification
- Able to build trusted relationships
- Excellent communication skills. Bi-lingual German/English (interaction with Region Comex teams)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Scientific background/qualification would be advantageous
- Experience from similar role Strong commercial understanding
- Good project management and planning skills to set up year plans across various workstreams and levels
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to work across boundaries, having excellent collaboration skills, matrix working capability and cross geography capability
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the biggest changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting [Register to View] site.