Senior Specialist Talent Acquisition (31030605)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the [Register to View] student debt program and [Register to View] education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Provide recruitment process support to include candidate sourcing, resume review, consultation with hiring managers, candidate interviews, as well as offers. The Recruiter partners with HR Generalists and hiring managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill mostly exempt engineering positions in a cost effective, timely manner and in compliance with EEO Regulations and Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
• Creates recruitment advertising and online postings, developing strategic applicant sourcing techniques and recruiting solutions.
• Sources candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources, as well as employee referrals and agency referrals and other sources as needed.
• Assesses potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and company culture alignment.
• Ensures candidates meet minimum job requirements.
• Partners with HR Generalist and hiring manager to further evaluate candidates after on-site interviews.
• Develops and extends job offers.
• Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR generalists and ensures a high level of customer service.
• Keeps hiring managers and generalists informed throughout the recruitment process.
• Maintains integrity of all staffing process records within Taleo applicant tracking system
• Manages external vendor relationships with key hires or hard to fill requisitions.
• Strives for continuous improvement on key employment metrics such as time-to-fill and quality of hire.
• Attends recruitment events as needed.
• Completes recruitment projects as requested.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Support business leaders with global responsibility (i.e., leaders with employees residing in countries around the world), access and utilize HR information systems and data to run reports and validate, analyze, and utilize global employee data
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with the Internet.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: [Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.