Patient Intake Representative (2229348)
LabCorp is seeking a team player that is motivated by the opportunity to help others for a position at our Patient Service Center in City, State.
Our Patient Intake Representatives are the face of the company and are the point of contact for our patients. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
Work Schedule: M-F 8:30am-5:30pm closed for lunch from 12:30-1:30pm
Location: Moorpark, CA
- Schedule patient appointments and greet patients upon appointment arrival
- Ensure a welcoming environment for all patients and visitors
- Assist patients with registration and check in procedures
- Data entry of patient demographics and billing information
- Verification of insurance coverage and collect/post payments to patient accounts
- Collect and prepare specimens for testing and analysis when needed
- Call physician offices to confirm the accuracy of test orders
- Monitor and log patient wait times on a regular basis
- Notify the supervisor of any patient issues in a timely manner
- Promote and provide information about LabCorp patient services
- Manage office supplies to ensure proper inventory levels
- Open and close the office when required
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as necessary
This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. LabCorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief
- Requires a High School Diploma, additional preferences
- 1-year health care data entry, medical insurance experience
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.