Associate Director- Global Bioanalytical Lab Operations (Immunochemistry) (2234558)
The Associate Director, Bioanalytical Laboratory Operations (iChem) has global oversight and leadership of all activities associated with Laboratory Operations at all iChem Bioanalytical Sites. In this role, the individual is responsible for quality and delivery of Laboratory Operations functions associated with Bioanalytical sample analysis. The individual will drive the culture, in partnership with other senior leaders and ensure that the Global Bioanalytical Laboratory Operations Team is delivering in accordance with all regulatory requirements, and client expectations.
- Functions in a leadership role within global laboratory operations management.
- Provides direction to designated laboratory site leadership.
- Assures quality processes for data collection and delivery.
- Produces regular performance reports for discussion with management on issues such as global laboratory capacity utilization, staff utilization, material usage, audit citations, etc.
- Regularly reviews the performance of assigned teams to ensure work is conducted in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Fosters a ‘continuous improvement’ environment.
- Develops programs for staff development and retention, including carrying out adequate training and succession planning on a regular basis to maintain the quality and number of staff required.
- Ensures statutory, regulatory and company obligations to Health & Safety are complied with.
- Assures scientific quality and client service targets are achieved.
- Executes on Global strategic plan which identifies the areas in which Bioanalytical Services will concentrate its efforts and capital where applicable to meet business growth objectives.
- Develops capabilities and resources to meet both present and future needs within the Global function.
- Implements appropriate affirmative action, salary administration, and communication programs within the Global function.
- Extensive previous supervisory and people management experience, preferably in a regulated contract testing environment.
- Skilled in regulatory understanding (e.g. MHRA, EMA, FDA, etc).
- Skilled in written and verbal communication, including performing presentations.
- Skilled in time management, planning and budgeting skills.
- BSc degree in Biology/Chemistry or equivalent degree plus 10 years related experience.
- Relevant experience maybe substituted for education.
- Working knowledge of software (e.g. MS Word, Excel) and general PC skills.
Join us and discover why Labcorp Drug Development has been named by Fortune® Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies 2022 for the fourth consecutive year, by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.