Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Production Technician I/II (3rd shift - Granulation) (347589BR)
Job Description With 53 manufacturing sites across the globe, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
Responsible for taking multiple excipients and active raw material through a design manufacturing process that produces a finished dosage form for the consumer. Operate and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment. Document activities as appropriate and perform specified quality checks
• Demonstrates proficiency in the set-up, operation and cleaning of designated pharmaceutical equipment in one machine group.
• Performs in-process testing, which may include SPC, AQL, LOD and SIVE testing.
• Performs verification of processing steps and properly document.
• Able to write comments, with assistance from more senior technicians.
• Maintains adequate right-the first-time documentation results.
• Properly identifies equipment and quality issues.
• Learns common problems with equipment through extensive use and increased knowledge.
• Appropriately utilizes personal protective equipment at all times.
• Understands protocols for resolving equipment issues.
• Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
• Incumbents at this level are generally trained to perform simple, routine tasks that may be highly repetitive in nature.
• Receives detailed instructions on all work.
• All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion.
• Adheres to expected levels of conduct, including attendance and appropriate, professional behavior.
• Adheres to proper cGMP’s including good housekeeping, proper protection of product quality and integrity, and personal hygiene.
• Knows and understands key department objectives. such as safety, quality, and output.
• Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
• Use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
• Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards.