Phlebotomist - Moline, IL (2235335)
At Labcorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then Labcorp could be a great next career step!
As a Float Phlebotomist, you will have the opportunity to quickly gain a vast amount of experience. You will be working with a variety of patients, team members, and clinics/locations. This unique role will allow you to develop your skills and set you up for opportunities and continuous growth within the organization. If you like variety, this role is perfect for you!
* QUARTERLY INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM *
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday hours vary between 6:00am-5:30pm, overtime and rotating weekends may be required
Float Incentive: Additional $1.00/hr plus mileage reimbursement
Territory: Moline, IL and surrounding area
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.