• Data Management – Design databases to support data business needs. Consolidate data sources across multiple platforms. Maintain / develop data warehouses and ETL processes.
• Business Application Development – Participate in requirements gathering with internal clients. Translate business requirements into technical solutions. Implement backend processes. Develop interfaces for user-facing applications. Define user roles and permissions.
• Act as Technical Owner to setup and register applications with CVS Health. Provide input regarding risk level of data within business applications, align applications with corporate security measures, and test applications to confirm compatibility with corporate software updates.
• Reporting / Visualization – Transform data into information. Enable big data analysis. Track metrics overtime and improve decision-making.
• Participate in peer-to-peer cross-training with other IT team members to promote collaboration, and professional development.
• Provide Security Coordinator support for on-boarding new employees and/or employees transitioning into new roles.
-5+ years of SQL and/or Relational Database Management experience
-5+ years of MS Access and VBA experience
-5+ years application development and implementation
-5+ years of experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, or Crystal Reports)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience with any of the following C#, [Register to View]
Core or MVC
- Experience with Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- SSIS and/or Stored Procedures
- Experience Hadoop
Bachelors or equivalent experience required
Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Math preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.