CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. In Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities. The Associate Sales Executive is responsible for planning and executing sales actions among designated market segments in order to meet and exceed revenue quota, script and profitability targets.
The Associate Sales Executive will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
- Generates leads and contributes to pipeline development aligned with respective budget and measured by key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Effectively leverages the Omnicare Value Proposition. Maintains and enhances relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; Researches and recommends new opportunities that maximize profitability and meet customer service needs.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of sales activity related to acquiring new business. This includes but is not limited to pipeline development, forecasting, contracting, pricing, and negotiation.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Directly responsible for delivering new sales revenue numbers for the designated prospects and/or key account targets within designated market segments.
- Prioritizes opportunities based upon profitability, customer timelines and market segmentation.
- Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Takes appropriate steps to review and report campaign effectiveness and takes appropriate action to follow-up on opportunities.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to customers through a comprehensive understanding of the long-term care business.
- Ensures quality pipeline foundation by providing appropriate sales materials and strategy to support positive client interface during needs and discovery through contract negotiation and close.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales effectiveness tools and resources.
- Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and partners to create appropriate action plans. Maintains an ongoing knowledge of competitive threats and regularly shares this information with others in order to proactively maintain market leadership status.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies to foster continued growth and knowledge of the Long-Term Care industry
- Maintains data integrity in the customer relationship management system.
- May participate in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources lead’s through these opportunities. Documents and manages all follow-up activities.
The Associate Sales Executive will have proven sales education or experience with an exceptional track record of achieving results. The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following preferred qualifications:
- Demonstrated prior experience in sales; experience selling a service, preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytic skills and solid business acumen
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with [Register to View]
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.