bswift is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team..
The Account Manager (AM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The Account Manager (AM) will serve as the primary point of contact to our direct clients, internal team members and partners by helping implement and maintain client web sites. This individual will:
• Help manage and provide technical guidance through the implementation of new client Web sites
• Continually update sites as requirements change each year or as often as needed (this includes benefit class matrix, requirements document, rates, permissions, field options, site text and any open items on questions log)
• Test client sites for quality assurance; track and monitor the resolution of issues
• Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations, demonstrations and trainings (such as an open enrollment demo for new/changing plans, site text, and release functionality changes, etc.)
• Provide resolution of client issues by responding to questions and concerns about the use of bswift products; ability to leverage research to find resolution
• Maintain thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests
• Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
• Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
• Develop and implement fulfillment procedures
• Lead and create agendas for client meetings (when CRM is not available)
• Coach and mentor other team members; share new ideas and customer needs with bswift teams throughout all phases of product life cycle
• Manage workflow in the setup and maintenance of carrier and payroll feeds
• Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
• Provide open communication to bswift customers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can-do attitude
• Responsible for special projects as assigned
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ Years of direct client and/or analyst experience preferred
• Solid Technical background
• Must be proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
• Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
• Strong analytical skill set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
• Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
5 years of related experience
4-year college degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.