This is a remote position with expected travel of 50-75% using your own vehicle to meet with members face to face in Mclean and Livingston County. Must have a valid driver's license.
Qualified candidates must reside in Mclean, Livingston, Woodford, Ford, or Dewitt county.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, standard business hours, 8:00am-5:00pm CST.
Nurse Case Manager is responsible for telephonically and/or face to face assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member’s overall wellness.
- Develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness through integration. Services strategies policies and programs are comprised of network management and clinical coverage policies.
- Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts an evaluation of member's needs and benefit plan eligibility and facilitates integrative functions as well as smooth transition to Aetna programs and plans.
- Applies clinical judgment to the incorporation of strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning and resolution of member issues.
- Assessments take into account information from various sources to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact functionality.
- Reviews prior claims to address potential impact on current case management and eligibility.
- Assessments include the member’s level of work capacity and related restrictions/limitations.
- Using a holistic approach assess the need for a referral to clinical resources for assistance in determining functionality.
- Consults with supervisor and others in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives, presents cases at case conferences for multidisciplinary focus to benefit overall claim management.
- Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Utilizes interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Minimum 3+ years of overall clinical experience required.
- Must have and active and unrestricted RN licensure in the state that you reside.
- 1+ year proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems, keyboarding, and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Case Management in an integrated model preferred.
- Experience working with adults with Behavioral Health needs preferred.
- Long Term care experience in Nursing Home setting preferred.
Associate's degree with RN licensure required; BSN preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.