$4000 NEW HIRE BONUS for this per diem role based in San Jose. Must reside in the San Jose area.
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your expert clinical case management skills to be an educator to our patients and their care givers. Helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this PRN Travel RN role, you will
* Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
* Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
* Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
* Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
* Participate in on-call as the business needs.
* Must be available for two consecutive weeks of orientation.
* Travel will be to see patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
* Overnight Travel may be required up to 60% of the time within the state of California.
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 4 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Candidate should live within one hour of a major airport.
We are offering a 4K bonus for this role in the state of CA.
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of CA with the ability to obtain additional licensure to cover the multi state service area.
* Two years of high-tech home infusion experience. Or, two years of experience in an acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
* Ability to travel as noted in the Position Summary and as business needs require.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
* Handling patients with PAH
* CRNI certification
* Home healthcare experience
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.