The Home Health Center – Market Lead is responsible for leading, directing and training the Home Health Center locations in their responsibility area. The HHC Market Lead will assist the CVS Manager, Home Health Centers in all areas of the business.
· Make recommendations regarding personnel, product, merchandising, expense control, sales initiative, and any other issues pertaining to the operation of the Home Health Centers.
· Responsibility to oversee that stores pre-qualifies all customers receiving reimbursable services and ensure regulatory compliance guidelines are followed. Will help monitor the paperwork and payment process of assigned and non-assigned Medicare benefits.
· When necessary, will coordinate staff in-service and educational activities, as well as performing new colleague orientation training.
· Will indirectly supervise the Home Health Center colleagues in their responsibility areas. Will make recommendations and keep an open line of communication with the Store Managers, District Managers and the CVS Manager, Home Health Centers.
· Monitor and comply with all Federal, State and company regulations affecting personnel and equipment.
· On a continuing basis, will monitor department inventory levels and review that product replenishment is done in a timely manner.
· Assist stores to promote the Home Health Center department through the use of ongoing marketing materials, detailing functions and direct community interaction.
· Assist with motivation, progressive discipline and/or termination when necessary.
· Will make recommendations in the GAP performance review process for each colleague in their responsibility area.
· The above list may not be all inclusive and will include the ability to perform other duties as assigned.
· Requires at least (2) two years or similar related experience as Home Health Center department manager.
· This position will require extensive out of office travel.
· Ability to readily adapt in response to customer needs, to changes in schedules, and work priorities.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Adapt to new technology and be proficient in its operation.
· Be able to perform lifting, sitting, bending and sustain long periods of time of standing in a retail store environment.
· May require some lifting of heavy objects.
A minimum four-year business or medical degree is desired or related health industry experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.