This is a work-from-home position
Aetna’s Corporate Care Management is expanding our Engagement Hub services. The Engagement Hubs are focused on driving member engagement into Aetna’s Care Management programs, while also delivering care services to members who do not need long term support but have immediate care needs. The Sr. Analyst, Workflow Management has responsibility for all aspects of workflow management such as analysis of intake requests, support of program/system design, development of workflows for multiple processes, optimization of existing workflows, and communicating workflow enhancements to operations. The Sr. Analyst must be innovative and not afraid to challenge existing ways of working to continuously improve and enhance our care model and care delivery mechanisms.
Job Responsibilities and Skill Set:
• Responsible for the technical writing of all Medicare Engagement Hub workflow, supporting the following lines of business: Medicare, DSNP, and a small Medicaid team
• Responsible for workflow management and communication of new and changing workflow - including system and process updates, weekly communications, and more
• Serve as a resource for demonstrating workflow processes, team procedures, and best practices both through virtual and in-person sessions
• Identifies gaps in process, written workflow, and training and challenges self and others to develop and implement solutions
• Works closely with team members to effectively implement new products, programs, and expansion opportunities, driving workflow documentation for all work
• Solicits and evaluates internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement
• Demonstrates an ability to be agile, managing multiple priorities at one time, and adapting to change with enthusiasm
• Adheres to care management, privacy and confidentiality, and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory, accreditation guidelines, company policies and procedures
• Works efficiently and independently, meeting deliverables and deadlines
• Experience working remotely
• Minimum of 3 years of project management experience, technical writing experience, or development and delivery experience within a training environment
• Demonstrated technical writing experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience with Process Mapping and Workflow Documentation
• Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with people
• Strong technical skills and demonstrated proficiency in SharePoint, QuickBase, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to perform impact analysis resulting from change requests
• Knowledge of internal systems such as Salesforce and MedCompass is preferred
• Strong organizational and time management skills
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Please see requirements above
The minimum education requirement is a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.