Work on an exciting new team at CVS Health supporting patients who need Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) services and Durable Medical Equipment (DME).
As part of this collaborative group of Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, and Respiratory Therapists, you will deliver genuine, individualized care for Sleep Apnea patients throughout their journey. Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, technicians will provide guidance with product navigation and process inbound and outbound patient outreach for documentation, insurance benefit, supplies, and compliance to their care. Technicians will collaborate with HealthHub team members to assist patients with their products and therapy needs, with a goal of maintaining and improving patient compliance to ensure an easy, seamless experience at CVS Pharmacy.
Opportunities for career growth are available within this team and beyond, as we continue to develop DME services and help our patients on their path to better health!
Work Shift: Tuesday-Saturday, 11:30am-8:00pm (EST)
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Resident of CT, FL, ID, MA, NH, OH, RI, TN or TX
• Licensed Pharmacy Technician in state of residence
• 1 year of Call Center or Customer Service experience and a passion for helping patients on their health journey
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate program details to patients over the phone
• Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint
• Ability to quickly adapt or learn new technologies/programs as needed to support our programs and patients
• Ability to complete all required training programs
• Work from Home – Flexible
• Requires weekend rotations
• Must have reliable internet speeds and have a distraction free work environment
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Knowledge of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and/or other DME related work experience
• Previous or current call center, retail and/or alternate pharmacy setting experience
• Past tenure with CVS Pharmacy, with proficiency in RxConnect and CVS platforms
• Bilingual English/Spanish
Verifiable High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience is required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.