This is a full-time FLOAT position in the N Scottsdale/Tempe/PHX area.
As a MinuteClinic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Provider), you will provide accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of common family illnesses for patients 18 months and older. You will have the tools, training and resources to help us with our CVS Health mission of helping people on their path to better health. You will report to the Senior Practice Manager (SPM) and:
• Provide holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients. This includes education and treatment for pregnancy prevention, sexually transmitted infection (STI) Prevention and safer sex practices.
• Offer, order and administer immunizations and injections (to include but not limited to COVID19, influenza, TB, Depo) and provides evidence-based patient/parent vaccine counseling and education.
Our health care benefits are designed to offer quality, affordable care that's flexible to meet a range of individual needs. This includes Medical and Prescription coverage, Dental and Vision coverage, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan and CME reimbursement.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
• Complete the DOT certification exam within 30 days of employment
• Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Pass a FIT test and wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires. This applies to all clinics that have a co-located point of care COVID-19 testing site
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• If less than 1 year of work experience as a licensed provider, prior student precepting rotation with MinuteClinic is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Epic.
• Previous experience in ER, Urgent Care, Primary Care, ICU or retail health is preferred.
• Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.