As Pharmacy Manager of the SimpleDose Pharmacy, you have one of the most significant roles in our company – delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients and colleagues.
SimpleDose is a multi-dose packaging solution that makes it easier for our patients with multiple medications to remain adherent. You will be accountable for managing a high volume, closed door pharmacy that services patients nationwide, and will have a team of 70+ Lead Pharmacists, Staff Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Technicians within your hierarchy.
A key component of the Pharmacy Manager role is keeping your customers and patients healthy. To accomplish this, you will:
• Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment
• Facilitate a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of the multiple states your pharmacy services
• Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors
• Active Pharmacy License in the state of Indiana.
• Willingness to obtain, maintain, and serve as the PIC for non-resident state license(s) required for business operations
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Prior experience managing high volume pharmacies and/or field management experience
• Proven ability to impact and influence for strong results
PharmD or equivalent degree
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.