The Accounting Analyst – will support the Pharmacy Benefit Manager’s (PBM) accounting organization. The purpose of this role will be to record, reconcile and analyze Specialty and Infusion Revenue Cycle transactions. This role allows you to gain valuable accounting experience within the healthcare space.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Analyst include:
1. Assist in the achievement of an accurate and timely month end close, which includes recording journal entries and month-end reporting.
2. Perform account reconciliations.
3. Collaborate cross functionally with finance teams, providing analysis that drives strategic decision making.
4. Support Internal and External Auditors as they complete the financial statement and internal controls audits.
5. Assume ownership of several financial reports.
6. Update entity-level control documentation and perform testing of key internal controls.
7. Ensure the integrity of reported details within your functional area.
8. Ad-hoc accounting/finance projects.
Position can be performed within the office or remote.
Candidate may be required to be hybrid, commuting 2x weekly if in the Cumberland, RI area.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- At least 1 year of experience using MS Excel either professionally or academically.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- 1+ years of working experience preferably in Accounting or related fields.
- Robust working knowledge of Accounting principles.
- Quick learner with time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience, concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.