Remote position however candidates will be required to travel to Woonsocket RI once a month.
Candidates are preferred to reside in the New England area.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM with some flexibility.
No weekends or holidays will be required.
Some travel is required to the CVS Headquarters in Woonsocket RI as well as to other locations.
The Multimedia team is a group of professionals, skilled in multimedia disciplines, who are responsible for creating top quality solutions that meet business requirements and support the success of the learner. In this role, you will have the privilege of employing multiple areas of the multimedia discipline, including visual design and video production and editing. Being on the cutting edge of engaging learning for CVS Health colleagues, you will continuously develop new skills, lead innovation, and keep our training materials fresh and engaging.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Uses formal instructional design methodology to design, develop and implement sophisticated, complex, performance-focused, and educational multimedia to support ELD&P offerings and initiatives.
- Consults with business unit and ELD&P partners to determine the most efficient and cost-effective multimedia approach.
- Independently writes for, records and produces video productions (live and/or animated).
- Coordinates the training plan to include the project plan and working with business and ELD&P partners as needed to ensure project goals and quality standards are met.
- Works independently, based on strategy defined by Program Owner, and requires limited direction to complete task.
- May provide information, work direction and training to colleagues and may collaborate across lines of business.
- Simultaneously manages multiple projects.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of experience using any combination of Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects in a professional work setting
• Associates degree and 3+ years of experience using any combination of Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects in a professional work setting
• High School Diploma and 5+ years of experience using any combination of Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects in a professional work setting
Bachelor's degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.