Qualifying candidates may be eligible for up to a $7,500 sign on bonus.
The position will be 50-75% travel within a 30 mile radius once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Come join this groundbreaking team poised on transforming the future of healthcare!
Make your mark in a dynamic Fortune 500 Health Care company who keeps members at the core of everything we do. At CVS-Aetna we value the expertise that Social Workers bring to our care management team!
At CVS-Aetna you can:
• Enjoy a rewarding career with opportunity for growth!
• Advance your education with tuition reimbursement and company funded continuing education.
• Ongoing role specific training and support to promote your success.
• Use your talents to help our members get the care they need while you get the respect you deserve.
• Network with other mental health professionals through company sponsored events!
CVS-Aetna has exciting expansion plans for Social Workers happening right now!
As a Social Worker at CVS-Aetna you will:
• Work independently with members, prioritizing emerging issues to maintain a member centric approach.
• Utilize clinical judgement to assess member needs through the use of Motivational Interviewing.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary care team to support member health goals via case rounds and consultation.
• Complete a psychosocial assessment to better understand the Social Determinants of Health impacting member health care goals.
• Utilize problem solving skills to research and identify community resources.
• Provide a holistic solution-based approach, incorporating input from all members of the team and capturing progress in our dedicated platform.
• Make connections with members through face-to-face visits, telephonic and or video conferencing.
• Utilize clinical skills and expertise as you and your colleagues brainstorm solutions, that will result in a great member experience.
• Live and work in the community where your members live will enhancing their health care experience!
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical social work or case management.
- Must be willing to travel 50-75% within 30 mile radius of designated geographic area for in-person case management activities when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted; Porter or Allen Counties in Indiana
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) licensure required
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Complies with all state requirements in the state where job duties are performed.
Master's degree must be in Social Work
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.