CVS Health, a Fortune 4 company, is currently hiring for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our dynamic team. As a FP&A Manager, you will provide financial support to Supply Chain and Shipping. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with senior management and department heads to develop annual budgets and prepare comprehensive budget presentations.
- Facilitate monthly close process by collaborating with business partners
- Provide variance analysis to understand potential risk and opportunities with respect to financial results. Work with business partners to frame the financial impact and communicate up through financial organization.
- Prepare month-end packages for senior and executive level business leaders to help encapsulate monthly results and forward looking viewpoints.
- Work with business partners to manage the capital budgeting and forecasting process, understanding the impact of changes to the projects as it relates to the financial results.
- Be comfortable in working with ambiguity and developing reasonable assumptions and creating excel models to forecast and budget expenses
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
5 years work experience in finance, accounting, analytics and/or operations, can include internship(s) or Masters degree and 3 years work experience in finance, accounting, analytics and/or operations
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
3+ years of FP&A experience
Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
Large company experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.