The Strategic Experiences team within Sales Operations and Enablement is a small, dynamic team focused on creating best-in-class experiences for internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will be equal parts project manager and creative strategist. As a Senior Project Manager, you will provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure successful planning, development, launch/execution and tracking of high-visibility initiatives within the enterprise, supporting PBM Sales and Marketing and beyond. These strategic initiatives may include complex in-person and virtual events, signature client-facing environments, multimedia production, branding, new cross-functional programs and processes, and more – all in an effort to support Sales, Account Services, and Marketing, and grow our pharmacy services business,.
In this position you will develop strategy and lead cross functional teams to successfully execute on project plans and timelines that cover estimates, requirements, design, construction, test, deployment, production, and measurement. You will also be responsible for:
- Conducting Project Kick-off, identifying all project stakeholders, defining and clarifying project roles and responsibilities, and creating accountability
- Clearly communicating all aspects of the project to project teams and leaders, including processes, timelines, risks, and challenges, using appropriate change control, escalation, risk control, and other processes
- Communicating status of projects to peers and leaders in both formal and informal settings, using clear, understandable language and candid, open communications
- Leading diverse groups with different agendas and objectives to successfully achieve stated project objectives, gaining active participation and trust from the project team
- Conducting project closing phase, releasing final deliverables, including project documentation, resources, and communicating closure to all stakeholders. This also includes a lessons-learned study, post event/project and survey analysis.
As a Sales Operations and Enablement Senior Project Manager you will own problem analysis, solution validation, risk management, issue resolution and escalation, financial and change control management, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement processes. You will interface with senior leadership from all business units within CVS Health, lead multiple projects from start to finish and complete assignments within established budget and timelines. Your success will be determined by your ability to get your assigned projects across the finish line on time and at the highest standard.
Position is remote, however candidate will ideally be located in the Chicago area.
- 8+ years of experience within Sales, Marketing, Project Management, or related field
- 8+ years of demonstrated success balancing multiple projects
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience in the healthcare environment, Pharmaceutical Benefit Management industry, Specialty Pharmacy Services, or disease/health management industry
- Proficiency in cloud-based tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Project, and Visio
- Working knowledge of metrics reporting
- Project Management certification
- Corporate Events experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.