Pharmacy Shipping Clerk
Pharmacy Shipping Clerk
Patient Access Solutions (Call Center)
Lake Mary, Florida
GREAT Benefits and hourly rate. NO WEEKENDS!
Get ahead in your career and make a difference in patients’ lives! If you are looking for a high-energy position in a collaborative environment, learn more about the Pharmacy Shipping Clerk opportunity with Labcorp Drug Development.
In this role, you will be responsible for various duties related to packing and shipping of pharmaceutical products for Labcorp Specialty Pharmacy. The Pharmacy Shipping Clerk must adhere to the safety practices of the pharmacy to ensure quality of care for patients.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Package product, patient paperwork and any additional materials accurately and efficiently to the manufacturer’s requirements
- Handle the packaging of hazardous materials/products based on USP 800 guidelines
- Demonstrate a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED along with 2 or more years of experience
- Efficiently work in a high pace environment that requires attention to details at all times
- Able to multitask and handle multiple request at the same time
- Easily navigate between multiple computer programs with dexterity
- Able to sit, stand, use computer screens for extended periods of time
- Capable of lifting 20lbs as needed
Working at Labcorp Drug Development, you can expect comprehensive training from the beginning so you’ll know how to expertly respond to patient requests, work closely with our healthcare partners and navigate the complexities of insurance coverage. We also offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of you. This includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and advance healthcare around the world. Labcorp Drug Development is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.