Pharmacy Technician - Fulfillment
Pharmacy Technician – Fulfillment (Registered)
Patient Access Solutions (Call Center)
Lake Mary, Florida
Great compensation $24.38 per hour, great benefits and NO WEEKENDS!
Get ahead in your career and make a difference in patients’ lives! If you are looking for a high-energy position in a collaborative environment, learn more about the Registered Pharmacy Technician- Fulfillment opportunity with Labcorp Drug Development.
In this role, you will be responsible for various duties related to filling, processing, dispensing and shipping of medication for Labcorp Specialty Pharmacy. The Pharmacy Technician must adhere to the safety practices of the pharmacy to ensure quality of care for patients.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the pull, pick and labeling of products while complying with applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Maintain a level of professionalism and document within processing systems based on Labcorp policies and procedures
- Efficiently pull correct products based on drug name and NDC; label products based on manufacturer requirements and any state/federal requirements
- Aid in maintaining accurate drug inventory counts through inventory control practices
- Handle hazardous materials/ products based on USP 800 guidelines shipping
- Package product, patient paperwork and any additional materials efficiently to the manufacturer’s requirements
- Handle the packaging of hazardous materials/products based on USP 800 guidelines
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED along with 2+ years of experience.
- Candidates without a degree must have a High School Diploma or GED, and ideally have four or more years of healthcare or pharmacy work experience
- Florida Board of Pharmacy Registered Pharmacy Technician license required
- Prioritize and organize your own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
Working at Labcorp Drug Development, you can expect comprehensive training from the beginning, so you’ll know how to expertly respond to patient requests, work closely with our healthcare partners and navigate the complexities of insurance coverage. We also offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of you. This includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and advance healthcare around the world. Labcorp Drug Development is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.