The Senior Analyst, Health Equity will directly support the VP and Chief Health Equity Officer and support effective implementation of the enterprise health equity strategy.
• Develop agendas, talking points, and presentations to support executives in daily meetings and important initiatives
• Set objectives and deliver results that have direct impact within Health Equity business goals
• Perform research on trends in health equity and present findings to leaders
• Draft proposals for new initiatives and partnerships
• Draft messages for the health equity team to use across social media platforms
• Draft minutes for meetings and assure proper follow up
• Stay informed about industry trends.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills and experience writing reports and proposals
• Ability to perform literature reviews and perform research on current trends in health equity and health disparities
• Strong understanding of public health and health policy with experience working in a public health or healthcare environment
• Experience leveraging social media platforms to advance thought leadership
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
• Ability to work independently as needed and apply discretion within parameters.
• Align with the Heart at Work Behaviors of CVS Health – Put people first; Join forces; Inspire Trust; Rise to the Challenge; Create Simplicity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
2 years work experience
Bachelor's Degree Required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.