Otezla Marketing Manager – Digital HCP promotions (US- Remote)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world! The Marketing Manager of Digital HCP promotions will support HCP digital tactics targeting dermatologists and their staff for Otezla, the first and only oral therapy approved for any adult patient with plaque psoriasis. Otezla exceeded $2B in worldwide product sales in 2021 and represents a significant growth opportunity for Amgen over the next several years with a robust life-cycle management plan. Most importantly, Otezla serves a differentiated and key role in the market for patients who may have tried a topical therapy but are not yet ready for biologic treatment Otezla can have a significant impact on patients and you have the opportunity to influence and further evolve Otezla’s digital presence in front of the healthcare community.
The role of the Marketing Manager – Digital HCP promotions on the Otezla brand team reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and will focus on the Dermatology segment of the business. This role is responsible for supporting the design, development and execution of end-to-end digital marketing campaigns that uniquely reach targeted HCP audiences. This role will be responsible for pulling through the strategic imperative and behavioral objectives identified in the brand plan using market insights, campaign performance and analytics. The results of your work will deliver a high-impact omni-channel strategy that optimizes performance for a desired behavior change. This role will require collaboration across critical internal functions, and external agency partners to implement change with agility. The ideal candidate is collaborative, strategic, and has a deep understanding of omni-channel marketing, segmentation & audience strategy, agency management, content strategy, and is ultimately driven by a passion for serving patients.
Relocation benefits available. Remote workers will be considered
- Lead development of digital marketing tactics targeting dermatologists across search, display, print, and third-party custom programs, ensuring creative/campaign excellence and integration with overall HCP marketing strategic imperatives, behavioral objectives, and messaging priorities.
- Support ongoing initiatives that will strengthen the “right message, right customer, right time” vision that is the cornerstone of our omni-channel approach
- Collaborate with brand team partners to ensure alignment to tactical development in a manner that provides the optimal customer experience. Key cross-functional partners include HCP marketing, consumer marketing, sales, medical, value and access, and the full Otezla x-functional brand team
- Facilitate Medical/Legal/Regulatory compliance approval of all creative assets, and content development through standardized MAC process.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and other partners to ensure design, develop and deploy end-to-end HCP campaigns and tactics
- Support the Amgen-wide, cross-brand channel, digital, and content strategy working closely across all functions
- Contribute to the development of media planning efforts and the implementation of the annual brand plan and present recommendations to the team
- Develop and deliver on revenue and expense forecast expectations by managing budgets and closely monitoring performance to meet brand goals and objectives, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs.
- Continually evaluate evolving marketing data, trends and technologies to identify and recommend new channels and capabilities that drive improved ROIs
- Support agency management to develop and produce engaging creative and tactics via traditional and innovative channels.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Sr. Manager to develop, implement, and monitor campaign KPIs
- Travel as needed ~10%
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The strategic professional we seek is a collaborative leader with these qualifications.
- Master’s degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Associate’s Degree and 8 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- High school diploma / GED and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Experience developing and implementing innovative commercial strategies, within highly competitive markets where innovation and marketing prowess are a key factor of success
- Omnichannel execution experience across a range of online and offline tactics, including digital, search, and video, with attention to improving speed, quality, cost, and customer experience across multiple channels.
- Strong self-starter; project management and ability to lead others to meet multiple priorities simultaneously in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communication effectiveness: The ability to effectively engage, connect, and influence others
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, segmentation and audience strategy, and content development.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw insights from performance & analytics.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.