At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700+ retail stores, and we want to help each of our customers take the next step in their healthcare journey. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for innovative marketing, customer experience, and service design leaders who think big and push boundaries to drive results, for the customer, and for the business.
As the Manager, Store Experience, you will play a critical role as we continuously evolve and elevate the in-store experience to make CVS stores into our customers’ first choice for their health and wellness needs, and a place they want to shop, learn, and discover how to take the next best step on their health journeys. Specifically, using customer insights as inspiration, you will help create and execute store experience strategies that bring unique shopping experiences to life and position CVS as a health and wellness leader.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help develop thoughtful retail experience strategies with a ‘test and learn’ mentality that’s rooted in insights with a keen emphasis placed on customer needs and how we might solve pain points and improve their journey in our stores, whether that’s for FS or Rx
- Coordinate creative development (creative briefs, timelines, asset management, creative reviews, legal reviews) for signage and other experience elements
- Develop project plans and support the implementation of experience strategies across stores and partner w/ key stakeholders to ensure our work is delivered on time and on budget
- Assist in the development of strategic marketing plans and creative briefs and partner with internal and external creative and media partners/channel experts on the execution of the marketing plans
- Coordinate the printing and shipping of signage, including partnering with Print Procurement, completing print request forms, quote reviews, documentation, and submission for POs, checklist development, inventory management, and signage re-prints
- Regularly evaluate and optimize our work based on key program and customer insights to ensure we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers and the business with a focus on NPS and ROI
- Track and manage all budget details for projects; submit proper documentation to Finance for each project and print job and manage monthly expense forecasts
- Establish and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with key internal stakeholders, such as Insights and Analytics, Customer Experience, Front Store Marketing, Pharmacy Marketing, Creative, Experience Design, Construction, Legal, Finance, and Operations
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 3+ years of marketing, customer experience, experience strategy, brand management, and/or service design with a strong foundation of business and consumer understanding
- 3+ years of cross-collaboration experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can thrive in a demanding, performance-driven environment and make thoughtful decisions even when time-bound and during moments of change
- Ability to problem solve by identifying and removing barriers while maintaining a positive and collaborative attitude
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with internal and external business partners in a highly matrixed organization to deliver positive ROI
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience; ability to take and transform data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base, including senior leaders
- Deep appreciation of end-to-end customer experience with the ability to lead research projects that will uncover critical insights to help inform go-forward strategies
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.