Eloqua Email and Marketing Automation Specialist
The Eloqua Email and Marketing Automation Specialist will help in development and execution of marketing campaigns and processes within the marketing automation system and will be a key resource for designing and executing B2B campaigns. The ideal candidate will have marketing automation platform experience in a large corporate environment, ideally in healthcare. Email design and digital content editing experience is required.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Design and implement digital content via Eloqua marketing automation platform (emails, landing pages, forms)
- Partner with integrated marketers and user experience designers to publish new digital experiences and create activated journeys
- Identify and advise marketing on proper use of creation elements and writing, to include proper use of CTAs, imagery, and digital design principles, and best practices
- Create and consult on database segmentation and distribution lists for campaigns
- Analyze data and recommend best practices
- Review digital content for visual and written brand adherence
- Create and maintain email, landing page, form and segmentation templates
- Special project research and coordination, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Digital, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ in high-tech B2B campaign execution and operations, integrated marketing and demand generation
- Subject matter expert on Eloqua generated email marketing & email campaign creation and management
- Portfolio of successful automation programs
- Eloqua Certification strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of global email compliance regulations and requirements. (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR)
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Has the ability to work independently as well as part of a cross functional team.
- Detail-oriented, superior organizational skills using platforms such as Workfront
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, highly motivated, self-starter with a creative mind-set
- Client-centric and service oriented positive attitude
- Adobe and [Register to View] experience is a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.