This is an Analyst position within the Client Benefits Test Team. The Analyst will work with our internal partners and support clinical and benefits testing by following the test plan and strategy to ensure highest quality. The Analyst will be responsible for testing the client plan new design, additions and changes within the adjudication support system(s) under the guidance of Sr Analyst or Business Relationship Manager. In addition, this position is responsible for meeting or exceeding turnaround time and quality standards. Research client benefit requests/issues and recommend alternative solutions to internal partners in meeting client needs.
The analyst is expected to develop and execute high quality test cases and have clear understanding of the client intent to prevent issues leaking into production. The Analyst work will include query and claim validation and raising internal defects for requirements not meeting the client intent. This individual will be required to work with plan benefits coding team in resolving issues, driving expected results and meet project target dates as required by management.
The Analyst will also participate in RCA discussions across multiple business units as required by Client Services leaders. This individual will work with Client Benefits, Account Management and Implementation management along with senior leadership to improve the overall Quality of the Client Implementation experience
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop client case test beds to ensure requirements meet the client intent
• Execute test bed and compare test results against the requirements to determine the accuracy of results
• Execute and validate the prescription claims and queries to validate the accuracy of the plan benefits setup
• Participate in test design reviews and/or business requirement reviews to ensure test coverage and incorporate comments given by reviewers
• Log issues and defects found during testing using SFDC and ensure there are corrective steps in place for the team to ensure quality
• WFH Flex in Irving, TX
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
1. 1-3 years experience in Healthcare or a PBM desired with overall 2-4 years of experience in QA & Testing
2. Strong Knowledge and experience with Quality Assurance and testing in healthcare domain with wide understanding of Manual and automated testing.
3. Experience with SQL and Queries is preferred.
Thorough and detailed knowledge of investigating,
4. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and perform the necessary Root Cause Analysis.
5. Able to thrive and be successful in a fast-paced, operational environment that is client-centric
6. Well organized and able to effectively prioritize work and meet the schedule
7. Proactively Identify schedule and project risks and timely communicate the same to project stakeholders
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
9. Intermediate Computer proficiency in MS Office applications ( Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook).
10. Self-motivated and focused on ensuring client intent is met
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Strategic, forward thinkers with sound technical and analytical abilities.
Ability to interact and influence with senior leadership of the organization.
analyzing and effecting corrective action using experience to apply various methods and techniques that promote timely change and accountability.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Bachelor’s degree Preferred; equivalent work experience may substitute.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.