Senior Budget Analyst – Retail FP&A – Store Budgeting position will build revenue and pharmacy script budgets for Retail stores, provide reporting and support across the organization. The purpose of the role is Forecasting and Budgeting revenue and pharmacy scripts at store and maintain key data sources. Store Budgets are a critical tool used by the leadership team to help manage the Financial and Operational performance of the business. The individual will take an active role in identifying improvement opportunities and will partner cross functionally with business partners throughout the company. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate that is eager to learn the FP&A Retail Store process and get experience presenting to leadership.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Budgeting/Forecasting Retail Revenue and Pharmacy Scripts
• Report and Present results Budget/Forecast
• Maintenance of financial data sources
• Effectively communicating results and findings to leadership
• Proactively identify systemic and process improvement opportunities and work through implementation
• Assist in various department projects in support of team goals
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 2+ years related budgeting and analysis experience, preferably in a retail organization
• 2+ years in a role supporting multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously, while ensuring flexibility to meet deadlines and support team goals
• A clear understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• 4+ years related financial budgeting experience, preferably in a retail organization
• SAP / Essbase Experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
• Excellent PC skills including Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Bachelors Degree Required
Bachelors with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business, related field preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.