Data Manager (PACE)
- Process, analyze, and visualize data in graphical or other tabulated formats per laboratory standards.
- Assist in development and maintenance of up-to- date laboratory SOPs and best laboratory practices in coordination with the PI and other research staff.
- Assist in conceptualization of experimental design and implementation of experiment SOPs.
- Develop streamlined methods for data entry and oversee data entry for the lab.
- Develop and oversee automated data analysis techniques for initial analyses.
- Perform advanced data analysis as needed.
- Develop streamlined methods for graphical representation and perform advanced graphical representation as needed.
- Develop data analysis plans, statistical methods and power analysis methods for laboratory publications and presentations.
- Train lab team members on basics of data entry, processing, analysis and graphical representation with guidance from the PI.
- Master’s degree in a statistics-related field with minimum 2 years’ experience in preclinical research and statistical analyses.
- Must be able to work independently after a brief period of specific technical training.
- Proficient in productivity software programs including Word, Excel, GraphPad Prism, SPSS Statistics, and others.
ICON Government and Public Health Solutions specializes in preclinical through phase IV support of clinical research and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We help our customers get their products to market faster with a wide array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services both within the US and around the globe and respond rapidly to global health crises.