Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as the Home Infusion Nursing Manager. You will be a critical part of supporting our business and positively impacting the lives of over 20,000 patients a month!
** This is primarily a work-from-home position! **
- Manage clinical nursing operations in a growing and challenging sector of healthcare and practice in a specialty area of nursing, home infusion.
- Responsible for management and follow-up of nursing programs. Monitor performance improvement indicators and any risk management activities as they relate to nursing and/or the overall branch operations.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, evaluating, supervising, discipline of all nursing colleagues.
- Manage 15-20 field nurses throughout Northern and Eastern MA, NH and ME.
- Collaborate with Regional Nurse Manager, Pharmacy and Branch managers to manage daily branch operations including staffing and labor costs, budgetary and financial reporting, and other components of clinical and operational management.
- Implement new policies and programs
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in MA is required.
- Minimum three years of infusion related experience with strong understanding of various therapies and lines that include peripheral IVs, central lines and ports.
- Two years of supervisor or management experience.
- Home Infusion, or Homecare experience
- Valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft business software.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- CRNI Preferred, but not required
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Business Overview :
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.