CVS Health Digital is looking for hands-on, passionate people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. This role includes closely working with a team of engineers to drive delivery excellence, partner with business and other IT leaders to build digital assets, provide expert level support to resolve complex issues and provide RCA, identify gaps in systems in current digital eco system and provide solutions to enhance overall performance. All of this is critical to driving Digital growth and improving customer experience. This individual will collaborate with digital leaders, business partners, and IT colleagues to deliver business growth and great customer experiences that differentiate CVS in the market, while ensuring efficient, effective, and safe product development.
• Work with Product and UX teams to be part of a team of engineers in developing elegant code, state-of-the-art customer experiences and build industry leading digital experiences
• Collaborate to drive solutions that would reduce cost and time to market
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning and establish communication across all team and Product Owners
• Participate in Agile Scrum team activities including Sprint Planning, Grooming, Daily Scrum, Review and Retro
• Develop & Design mobile apps using Swift and Obj-C
• Unit testing of components and support end of end life cycle
• Build and deploy components as part of CI/CD process
• Will be responsible for end-to-end application delivery including coordination with required teams for production deployment
• Continuously monitoring application health and KPIs, support triage of any production issues as and when needed
• Collaborate in troubleshooting complex data, features, service, platform issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
• Be an advocate of security best practices, champion and support the importance of security within engineering, partnering with Digital and Enterprise security teams and digital product owners to ensure compliance
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the fellow engineers in software design and development activities
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
5+ years of experience in salesforce configuration and customization
4+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, triggers, flows and process builders.
4+ years of experience in salesforce security model and data model
4+ years of experience in integrating Salesforce with other cloud and on-prem systems leveraging REST, SOAP, Bulk APIs in both real-time and batch mode.
4+ years of experience in [Register to View]
IDE, VSC, CLI, GIT, Data Migration tools, SOQL/SOSL and Salesforce Reports / Dashboards.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
Excellent Collaboration skills to work within and outside the team.
Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Experience in working on shared platform environment
Familiarity with CheckMarx, PMD, AutoRABIT (or similar CI/CD tool)
Knowledge in story grooming, design, configuration, testing and deployment of [Register to View]
solutions leveraging SAFe/Agile framework
Should be familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud features and capabilities
Should be familiar with integration Salesforce with CTI/IVR systems
Should be familiar with enabling SSO capabilities for Salesforce with Azure AD/Siteminder.
Experience in developing accessible applications with stringent audit requirements
Software engineering skills with [Register to View]
Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
Ability to partner with various areas such as architecture, product owners and QA engineers in order to deliver top of the line business solutions
Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Service
Excellent organizational and time management skills
PD1 and PD2 certification
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.