The Sr. Financial Analyst will be a part of the Pharmacy Services Segment Financial Planning and Analysis team supporting specialty pharmacy operations. The Candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled and supportive team reporting to a Sr Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
• The support of specialty operations annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting of operating expense
• Monthly close responsibilities including results reporting, expense analysis, variance analysis and correcting discrepancies through journal entry creation.
• Support existing reporting and the build of ad hoc reports and analysis that requires strong excel skills, including understanding of complex formulas.
• Work to improve efficiency and accuracy of data collection in current reporting as well as developed reporting reflecting critical insights into business trends as tools for operations leadership
Candidates should also:
• have desire to work in a fast-pace dynamic environment with the ability to navigate within a large company
• have ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• problem solve and think broadly and creatively
• ability to make independent judgment calls when required.
• possess ability to be a self-starter and to work with a level of independence
• ability to be flexible, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize accordingly and meet deadlines
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
-3+ years of experience in analytics and the building of financial expense budgets, forecasting and month end variance analysis
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SAP, Analysis for Office
• Cost planning and analysis experience
• Experience analyzing large data sets.
• Experience at a large, public company
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.