Lab Assistant for Histology, part-time
The work you'll do is challenging. The lives you touch will be rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. At Labcorp, you'll discover many ways to make a difference. From the people across the nation your work affects, to your co-workers you see each day, your role is essential to everyone. LabCorp seeking a Lab Assistant for the Histology department to join our team in Seattle, WA.
Schedule: Part-time, 24 hours/week, float - variable hours and days
Site Location: 550 17th Ave.
- Responsible for the receiving and processing laboratory specimens
- Assisting Histology department and Technologists as needed
- To assist with specimen storage, discarding, departmental inventory, admin duties
- Act in the best interest of patient care and LabCorp.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college science helpful.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to work in fast paced, high volume laboratory. Data entry skills are necessary.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.