PST Specialist (UFCW)
** Sign-on Bonus $5,000**
At LabCorp, we have a passion for helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work on our Tacoma PSC site. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within the organization.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday hours between 6 AM to 6 PM. These are just 8-hour shifts, anywhere in-between.
Location: 3401 S 19th St Suite 220 Tacoma, WA 98405
Full Time: Benefits Eligible
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests, etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- follow strict Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
- Must have a valid Washington-issued Phlebotomy License or have an application for a Phlebotomy License filed with the Washington Department of Health at the time of hire
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
- Physically able to be on your feet and/or walking for long periods of your shift
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.